Nena Sim Neonatal Simulator from Epona with Realistic Movement
Have you seen the Nena Sim Neonatal simulator from Epona Medical? Besides being the only baby simulator that has eyes, head, limb movement, Nena Sim can also realistically simulate vocal sounds, infant breathing pattens and complications, circulation features and anatomical airways. Check out this video demo below:
About Nena Sim
Nena Sim is the world’s most realistic baby simulator. NENA Sim is born to complement realistic multidisciplinary team and/or individual baby patient simulation training. Nena Sim offers an ideal training solution for a wide range of healthcare professional including but not limited to patient care, emergency medical intervention and resuscitation training for dynamic team or individual training.
- Suitable for a wide range of healthcare professional
- Realistic eyes, head, and limbs movements
- Simulate various breathing pattern with different rate, depth and complications.
- Playable vocal sound recordings.
- Blood pressure and heart-rate set up functions.
- Offer various parameters output on the patient monitor: ECGs, SpO2, CO2, ABP, CVP, PAP, PCWP, NIBP and TOF.
- Intubation through anatomical realistic airway
- User-friendly touchscreen interface allowing the instructor to input the baby movements and parameters output on the patient monitor.
- Different language options.
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.