Uchida Yoko Global Limited PF-Note Provides Healthcare Simulation Recording Platform – IMSH 2016 Video Interview
At IMSH 2016 HealthySimulation.com was able to secure a video interview with the team from Japanese based company Uchida Yoko to learn more about their PF-Note audiovisual recording and debriefing system. Interesting here is the built in capability of directly connected student clickers. Watch the exclusive short video interview below to learn more:
From the Uchida Yoko PF-Note Brochure:
Entire even can be conveniently recorded in high definition with ease.
- Audiovisual data such as computer screen, blackboard, or presentation equipment saved as a video file in real time.
- Recording started by simply pressing a button. Screen layout can be also be easily switched.
- Contents don’t require editing after recording so they can be used right then and there.
Student reaction can be recorded at any time using a wireless clicker.
- Reactions that offer clues as to whether or not contents of classes are understood well or not can be recorded in real time.
- Student reaction can be obtained during or after class in the form of a questionnaire.
- Roll call can be accomplished by clicker using the roll call support function.
Separate review of important part of the class
- Because you can record student reaction together with the class, you can see what students don’t understand or what they are interested in while viewing the class scene.
- Instructors can confirm what what was effective and what needs to be improved from the student reactions.
- The data generated when the instructor or TA presses the clicker can be recorded as a thumbnail. If the instructor records important point during the class, the students can use them for subsequent review.