SimGHOSTS & ASPE Sign Affiliation Agreement to Improve Healthcare Learning Outcomes
The board members of ASPE and SimGHOSTS are thrilled to announce an affiliationbetween both global organizations to support the shared goals of improving healthcare education and patient safety. An agreement was signed following the International Meeting for Simulation In Healthcare, where members of both boards came together to finalize the document language. To celebrate, SimGHOSTS has extended their 50% annual subscription for ONE MORE MONTH! Sign up now and gain access to over 200 recorded sessions, a weekly forums digest, a growing document library, and more!
The overall aims of this affiliation include:
- Promoting each respective organization and their endeavors amongst relevant networks and wider communities through a variety of routes including traditional and online marketing methods
- Sharing & developing new knowledge, skills and resources to benefit the respective membership communities of each organization
- Providing opportunities for collaboration at individual, institutional and organization-wide levels
- Enhancing the dissemination of innovations and solutions to community identified problems amongst members and the wider simulation community
- Establishing pathways for professional development and recognition of the Simulation Technology Specialist in healthcare including training programs and research
- Exploring the collaborative development and administration of ASPE pre-conference specific events focused towards those operating healthcare simulation technology operated by SimGHOSTS.
- Membership from both organizations will be provided discounted access to respective websites and will be invited to collaborate on research projects.
- Furthermore, both organizations have reserved course hours at each other’s meetings to promote sharing and professional development.
Also: Abstracts due for SimGHOSTS-ASPiH UK event!
Just a quick note to say that the SimGHOSTS-ASPIH UK Abstracts have been extended ONE week — so be sure to get your content in ASAP Sim Champs! Remember — you get a DISCOUNT on your registration when you are accepted to present!
UK (July 18th-20th) – Due February 15th (Submit Here)
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.