G.O.T. Sim Tech Meeting in Las Vegas!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 1st!
This Summer the Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas is hosting a two day event specifically designed to support the growing Healthcare Simulation Technician community. If you are a Sim Tech, or are responsible for operating and maintaining a medical simulation lab, you should definitely check out the conference flyer and visit the CSC G.O.T. Sim website.
What are the Gathering of Technicians meeting objectives?
- Meet with other Simulation Technicians and share best practices
- Develop long term industry contacts
- Receive specialized training in:
- High-fidelity manikin hardware and software operation & programming, maintenance and repair
- Audiovisual production techniques
- Team leadership and communication techniques
- Manikin moulage and makeup
- Medical terminology and healthcare practices
- Discuss industry needs and possible standards
Enrollment is limited so take advantage of Early-Bird Registration now!