HealthySim Medical Simulation Youtube Channel Cross 75,000 Views!
Are you looking for even more medical simulation content? Be sure to check out our library of over 125 original content videos specifically addressing aspects of healthcare simulation. We have produced countless hours of easy to watch videos covering new products, conference updates, center tours, simulation tutorials and more. Check out some of our content below:
The last five videos we posted:
- Virtual TeamSTEPPS
- iSimulate CTGi Simulation Training System
- B-Line Medical SimCapture X First Look
- SimX Augmented Reality Medical Simulation System
- My Smart Healthcare – Virtual Procedure Training Product
Top five most watched videos:
- Pyxis MedStation 4000 From MedicalShipment.com Part 1: Educator Reflections
- Maternal Fetal Simulator Fidelis from CAE Healthcare – Part 2: Advanced Engineering
- iSimulate unveils ALSi Patient Vital Sign Software
- Laerdal Launches SimPad at IMSH 2012
- Simulab – TraumaMan In-Situ at LSU
Stay tuned for a NEW special video highlight of the Victor Valley Community College EMS Program & CAE Healthcare coming soon!
Watch & Subscribe now at: youtube.com/healthysimulation
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.