IMSH 2015 Exhibit Hall Video Interviews Recap
In case you missed any of our video interviews from the International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) 2015 New Orleans, here’s the complete list of all of them. Be sure to start with our IMSH 2015 Exhibit Hall Video Highlights Reel!
- iSimulate CTGi System Enables Real Time Obstetric Simulations
- SimX Augmented VR Glasses Win IMSH Serious Games Showcase
- Virtual TeamSTEPPS Online Program Enables Collaborative Training Opportunities
- Surgical Sam “World’s First Infant Surgical Team Trainer” From The Chamberlain Group
- OtoSim2 Otolaryngology Simulator Launched at IMSH 2015
- Exclusive First Look of SimCapture X from B-Line Medical!
- EMS Distributes Panasonic’s 3D Multiview Anatomy Image System
- i-Human Patients — Virtual Patients Provide Obvious Educational Benefits
- ECMO Simulator ‘EigenFlow’ Now Available from CLR
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.