iSimulate CTGi System Enables Real Time Obstetric Simulations | IMSH 2015 Video Interview
At IMSH 2015 we interviewed the team from iSimulate regarding their upgraded CTGi software which enables us to better train for OB/GYN scenarios. The “drag and drop” touch software of iSimulate is incredible — making scenario editing on the fly as easy as a single touch. Watch our video interview below to see more:
About iSimulate’s CTGi:
CTGi provides an economical, highly advanced and realistic fetal heart rate monitor simulation package. Using just two iPads, the lightness and simplicity of CTGi makes it ideal for in-situ training. CTGi gives facilitators a great tool for training and students an incredibly realistic platform to learn from. CTGi offers obstetric simulation as you’ve never seen it before, built off technology you use every day.
- World’s first tablet based, real time cardiotocography simulation technology
- Powered by iSimulate’s realistic, intricate and powerful ActiveWave technology
- Create and run realistic simulations quickly and easily
- Review, annotate and teach
- Name, save and replay scenarios and traces for teaching
- Ultra-intuitive and feature driven
- Turn your low fidelity situation into a high fidelity simulation
- Use CTGi to create hours of traces
Learn more by visiting iSimulate.com today!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.