March Only 50% Discount Off Annual Subscription for Newly Launched SimGHOSTS.Org Website
SimGHOSTS, aka the Gathering of Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialists, has launched a new website to better connect the global healthcare simulation community of technology specialists, including those clinical educators responsible for technology operation. The new website provides a great deal of new resources including community forums, 75+ hour or longer recorded sessions from previous technical events, job posting opportunities, document databases, and more. The best part is you can get 50% off this March on an annual individual OR newly launched institutional subscriptions — which brings the cost way way down for your entire simulation program to join today!
An Annual SimGHOSTS.org website subscription provides for a huge number of benefits for you and your simulation team:
- Growing Video Library – Over 75 recorded hour+ long sessions from previous SimGHOSTS events are immediately available to watch. Topics range from a/v system design to daily utilization increases and from manikin programming to moulage creations.
- Forums Discussion Groups – Ask questions, gather answers, search for previous conversations, and share your successes on the only permanently saved forums dedicated to the operation of simulation technology.
- Document Database – Download community provided templates, example forms, policy and procedure guides, job descriptions, standard operating procedures, tutorials, and more.
- Contact Database – Connect with local, regional, national and international peers from our global network of simulation technology specialists.
- Professional Development – Join our growing number of teams dedicated to advancing the field of healthcare simulation technology. Research, Website, Certificate Training, Standards, and Vendor Teams are all examples of current committee teams. Join these or start your own!
- Certificate Programs – Coming soon, subscribers will have first access to upcoming certificate courses in simulation technology specialist topics.
- Store Discounts – Save additional discounts on all purchases from the SimGHOSTS online store (Launching soon).
- Simulation Jobs Board – Post and read open positions specifically related to healthcare simulation.
Subscription Types (Get 50% off these standard prices):
- Free Newsletter: Get monthly news updates regarding SimGHOSTS events, resources, projects and more. No website access provided.
- Individual Website Subscriber ($135.00 USD per person): Get one annual pass to the exclusive SimGHOSTS.org content shown above.
- Institutional Website Subscription 3-15 ($99.00 USD per person): Save an additional 25% per person on up to 15 staff to SimGHOSTS.org exclusive content. Minimum 3 subsricptions required.
- Institutional Website Subscription 16-50 ($87.00 USD per person): Save an additional 35% for your entire simulation program staff! Minimum 16 subscriptions required. Best offer!
Pay with a credit card to get instant access today.
“I have been a member of SimGHOSTS since its inception because the skills and support gained from this community year after year have been invaluable. Connecting to global peers through the SimGHOSTS in-person hands-on training events and online community has enabled me to take our simulation department to new heights of success.” -UCLA Simulation Technology Specialist Christian Cannady
“No other resource out there is like SimGHOSTS. The organization’s knowledge pool is vast and shared openly with other members. SimGHOSTS has taken our ability to teach our learners through simulation to a new level.” – Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners Simulation Technology Specialist Darren Dibble
Visit the SimGHOSTS Subscription Page to learn more!
Remember – The 50% Discount is for March Only!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.