i-Human Patient Seeks Senior Strategic Account Executive
Another job posting from i-Human Patients who are looking for a Sr. Strategic Account Executive located in the Continental U.S! Apply today at this link here.
We are looking for an exceptional sales executive dedicated to high performance, personal excellence and a strong work ethic, who shares our passion for transforming medical education and our commitment to teamwork.
Reporting to our Director of Sales, this position can be based anywhere in the continental U.S..
The primary purpose of this position is to establish relationships with medical and graduate nursing schools, and to sell our web-based simulated patient services to their administration, faculty and simulation lab staff on a consultative sales basis. Future products will extend customer relationships to other healthcare professional schools as well as large healthcare provider organizations, hospitals and health systems.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience within theMedical Simulation market, Medical Education and/or Academic Hospital/Medical Center sales, presenting to deans, department chairs, faculty, and simulation lab and/or IT staff.
- Proven strategic account management experience based on consultative sales in multi-stakeholder decision process environments is critical.
- 3+years ofmedical education, medical simulation, healthcare/medical device/medical equipment, or healthcare IT strategic account management experience — establishing account relationships and penetrating accounts — is required.
- Proficiency with Google’s suite of office products, Salesforce, Concur, and OS X Yosemite a plus.
- Self directed learning style with the ability to creatively problem solve is a must.
The Sr. Strategic Account Executive will work with a team that has full operational responsibility for i-Human Patients, Inc.’s (IHP) worldwide activities. Initially, the territory will include a large part of the United States. Territory responsibility may be adjusted based on the number and timing of additional sales executives who will be joining.
Using expertise in medical education and simulation, healthcare information technology, relationship building and networking in the medical education market, the person in this position will focus on building new relationships and growing existing institutional accounts.
- Accountable for all sales and revenue generating activity in his/her region for medical, graduate nursing and physician assistant schools (and eventually other healthcare professional schools and provider organizations/hospitals)
- Identify, build relationships and grow new and existing IHP accounts in a timely manner
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company
- Collaborate with his/her team and build target list of accounts for IHP business
- Assist and communicate effectively with all IHP departments as it relates to the sales process
- Assist IHP departments responsible for ensuring current enterprise customers are in compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Help establish and then comply with sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for IHP’sservice offering
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of IHP’s products, and competitors’ content
- Build and maintain effective contacts, sales plans, pipelines and forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Attend conferences to promote IHP’s visibility and generate leads and sales
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects
- Work with operations team to ensure accounts are set-up for timely payment
- Special projects as deemed by the Director of Sales, President or CEO
Desired Skills & Experience
- A BS/BA degree required, clinical training (e.g., EMT, nursing, etc.) is a plus
- At least 3-5 years prior consultative sales experience required; medical education or medical simulation preferred; healthcare/medical device/medical equipment or healthcare IT sales experience may also be sufficient
- Track record of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to deans, faculty, and simulation lab preferred
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies, web-based medical education sales preferred
- Must be able to learn various clinical academic structures, curriculum designs, and course layouts
- Ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques
- Excellent listening, presentation and communications skills
- Ability to travel at least 30% of time
- Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home office environment and ability to travel independently
- Effective time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills (WebEx, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM Programs)
- Good driving, credit and personal records
i-Human Patients, Inc. is a privately held company founded by experienced entrepreneurs to transform worldwide medical education by giving students the ability to simulate comprehensive patient encounters using a cloud-based virtual patient service. Students interview virtual patients, perform exams, develop diagnostic hypotheses, order diagnostic tests, review test results, and develop treatment plans while getting online guidance and feedback from the system. Faculty can objectively assess individual and/or group student performance on patient assessment and diagnostic reasoning skills, and provide a learning tool that integrates clinical experience much earlier in medical education, making students better prepared for their apprenticeship training with real patients. In contrast to traditional, expensive mannequin and standardized patient (actor) approaches to simulation, IHP’s affordable service enables scalable, simultaneous training across an entire school whether in or outside of class, and provides students with the breadth and depth of patient encounters to better develop and refine their skills. By integrating basic science modules in a virtual clinical setting, our service further augments and accelerates students’ apprenticeship training.
IHP is currently working with medical, graduate nursing and physician assistant schools across the United States and fielding inquiries from around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering leader in the medical education industry at an early stage. The position offers substantial growth opportunities for a top sales executive who brings the required skills. Compensation, including stock options, will be competitive and commensurate with performance.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries:E-Learning, Hospital & Health Care, Information Technology and Services
For more information on IHP and this position, please visit their website at www.i-human.com!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.