SimGHOSTS 2015 Australia Presentation Proposals Due January 31st!
Australian & Pacific Rim Readers: Looking to present your innovations or best practices to other healthcare simulation technology specialists?
Submit your presentation proposal by January 31st and get $50 off your registration to SimGHOSTS 2015 Australia, taking place at the Clinical Skills Development Service (CSDS) in Brisbane, Queensland on June 23rd-26th, 2015. Learn more about this 2nd annual event at the SimGHOSTS 2015 Australia Page.
SimGHOSTS Australia is looking for hands-on training workshops, special pre-symposium courses and podium presentations in:
- Manikin Programming & Hardware Repair
- A/V System Design, Integration and Consolidation
- IT Networking & Debugging
- Trauma & Suturing Moulage Makeup
- Video Production & Editing Techniques
- Team Communication & Leadership
- Medical Pharmacology for Scenarios
- Career Development & Staff Management
- Anything else you do in your healthcare simulation technology job!
Presentation Submission: Now Open until January 31st. Visit the SG15AUS Abstract submission page here. Presenters get $50 off their registration!