More Great Simulation Video Sessions, Whitepapers & Document Templates from Mentice User Meeting
After my post last month about the recorded Implementing a Multidisciplinary Simulation Based Training in Interventional Radiology session by Dr. Winokur, Mentice AB’s Director of Global Marketing Daniel Nilsson just let me know his team has uploaded all the recorded course sessions and material from their User Meeting. Gathering at the Mentice US headquarters, the following sessions have been made available to watch online:
Technical Innovation, the Learning Environment and the Vascular Fellowship – A Mandate for Change: Dr. Dall’Olmo is a Vascular Surgeon in Flint, Michigan and practices at the Michigan Vascular Center and McClaren Medical Center. Dr Dall’Olmo presented.
Southwest Florida Transradial Project – A Collaborative Effort: Mr. Davis is Program Director of Cardiovascular Technology and Respiratory Care at SouthWestern State College and has over 20 years experience in Cardiovascular Technology Education. Jeff spoke about a unique and developing program taking place in the state of Florida.
Curriculum Considerations for Simulation Integration: Dr. Schindler is a Vascular Surgeon in Skokie, Illinois and is affiliated with multiple hospitals including NorthShore University Health System and Glenbrook Hospital. Dr. Schindler presented.
Required Open and Endovascular Skills Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA): Dr. Mark Mattos, M.D is a Clinical Professor of Surgery and Education Planner for the Wayne State University Department of Surgery, located in Detroit Michigan. Dr. Mattos presented.
Train the Trainer Workshop ”So I bought a VIST – Now What?” Dr. Mark Mattos, M.D. lead this interactive program designed to help educators achieve global immersion and integration of simulation into their training programs. Dr Mattos is a Clinical Professor of Surgery and Education Planner for the Wayne State University Department of Surgery, located in Detroit Michigan.
All participants got some amazing material and we want to share it with HealthySim audiences too. Register and we will send the following material to you:
- Whitepaper: How to design a curriculum for healthcare simulation
- Mentice TTT Simulation Module Template Outline
- Train the Trainers – Evaluation Form- Ips CIA Stenosis (Mid)
- Train the Trainers – PBSAS – Skill – Slip knots at surface
- Train the Trainers – PBSAS – Skill Task – Continuous Running Closure
- Train the Trainers – PBSAS-Procedure – Ipsilateral ILiac PTA-Stent
- Train the Trainers – Syllabus Ipsilateral CIA PTA-Stent
- Train the Trainers-open skills assessment-skill
- Train the Trainers-open skills assessment-skill task
- Training the Trainer – endovascular skills assessment
Visit the Mentice User Event Page to watch these free recorded sessions and register to download the helpful materials!