Managing a Medical Simulation Program? $450 of Administrator Resources Now Free
The eight specialized sessions HD-recorded from HealthySimAdmin covering the administrative “how-to” of medical simulation program management have been unlocked for to subscribers of HealthySimulation.com’s free monthly newsletter. Providing the “best of” coverage of the world’s leading news and resources for healthcare simulation, almost 3,000 professionals now have even more reason to celebrate their free monthly subscription! Previously sold at $450 you can now watch the entire series for free today! Have your unlock code? Visit the new HealthySimAdmin page to start watching now!
HealthySimAdmin was the world’s first broadcasted event providing an open and online discussion to share administrative solutions for the “how to” of medical simulation. Over 300 simulation program administrators from around the world have watched the HealthySimAdmin panel of sim lab management experts from hospital, military, community college and university nursing programs, medical schools, EMS providers as well as medical simulation consultant groups to cover eight community-selected topics which included: Collaborative simulation program development, Funding sources & models, Faculty/educator buy-in, Research coordination, Daily operations, IT issues & support, Increasing utilization & Business development!
Watch this highlight to preview some of the thousands of administrative tips to be gained from HealthySimAdmin:
Each of the following sessions starts with a 40 minute presentation by the associated key speaker which is then followed by 60 minutes of discussion and Q&A session by the entire expert panel:
- Program Intro: “Riding the Wave of Simulation” – Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, FireFighter I, Healthcare Simulation Entrepreneur
- Session A: “Collaborative Simulation Program Development” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Session B: “Funding Sources & Models” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN & COL (Ret) John McManus, MD, MCR
- Session C: “Clinical Educator Training & Buy-in” – Jane Kleinman RN, MAOM
- Session D: “Research Development” – Amar Pravin Patel, MS, NREMT-P, CFC
- Session E: “Daily Operations” – Henry Henao MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, EMT
- Session F: “IT Structures & Issues” – James Cypert BAP, BAIT, MCSE, MCT, MCP
- Session G: “Increasing Utilization” – Allen J. Giannakopoulos, Ph.D.
- Session H: “Business Development & Revenue Generation” – Lance Baily, Healthcare Simulation Entrepreneur & HealthySimAdmin Organizer
To get free access to these sessions Subscribe now to the HealthySim Best of Newsletter. If you are already a subscriber – the unlock code is in your October Newsletter sent on Monday the 27th!