First Meeting for Simulation Technicians announced for Summer 2011 in Las Vegas!
This Summer the Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas is hosting a two day event specifically designed to support the growing Healthcare Simulation Technician community. If you are a Sim Tech, or are responsible for operating and maintaining a medical simulation lab, you should definitely check out the conference flyer and visit the CSC G.O.T. Sim website.
What are the Gathering of Technicians meeting objectives?
- Meet with other Simulation Technicians and share best practices
- Develop long term industry contacts
- Receive specialized training in:
- High-fidelity manikin hardware and software operation & programming, maintenance and repair
- Audiovisual production techniques
- Team leadership and communication techniques
- Manikin moulage and makeup
- Medical terminology and healthcare practices
- Discuss industry needs and possible standards
Enrollment is limited so take advantage of Early-Bird Registration now!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.