August 22nd-24th Healthcare Education Assessment Training & Technology (HEATT) Conference EXTENDS Early-Bird Rates!
After the SimGHOSTS 2014 USA (August 5th-8th) simulation technician training event, I will be speaking at HEATT 2014 alongside SimGHOSTS President James Cypert on the topic of ‘technician’s behind the technology’. If you are a healthcare educator, administrator, innovator or entrepreneur, I highly recommend this new unique learning event, put on by groups that leaders in aviation simulation training conferences worldwide! Best of all, I heard this morning that early-bird registration has been extended so you can still sign up for a discounted rate!
Act Now! Early-bird rates for this year’s Healthcare Education Assessment Training & Technology (HEATT) Conference HAVE BEEN EXTENDED – REGISTER TODAY!
Human performance is the single most important contributor to quality (and safety). Regardless of the spend on buildings, equipment, catering and the countless other contributors to ‘quality,’ whenever carers are not trained adequately standards of work could decline and all other investment is wasted. HEATT 2014 has a strong three-day program addressing the need for a renaissance in healthcare training, taking a closer look at modern education and training techniques, including simulation, that can make a huge difference to safety as it has in other high risk industries.
Discussion topics include:
- The Business of Healthcare
- The Future of Healthcare
- Intersections: Healthcare Innovation through Simulation and Engineering
- The Curricula Revolution in Medical Schools
- Developing a Nurse Practitioner Simulation Program
- Graduate Medical Education Federal Funding: CMS and HRSA
- Surgical Simulation
- How Can Simulation Centers Transform Healthcare?
- Fundamentals of Robotic Surgery Curriculum Development
- Using Audio-Based Simulation to Impact Kirkpatrick Level 4 Learning Results
- And much more!
To view the complete program and a list of confirmed speakers click here.