Last Chance To Register for April Laerdal SUN San Diego
* Network among peers and industry experts
* Unite as a community to increase the effectiveness of simulation training across healthcare disciplines
* Consider new and innovative strategies to help improve quality of patient care
* Attend timely and relevant sessions which address current issues impacting the educational system
* Participate in valuable hands-on training with the latest Laerdal simulators and manikins
* Strengthen existing partnerships and forge new relationships
* Learn how to incorporate simulation into your business model and build a successful simulation plan.
* Get valuable information from simulation experts.
* A variety of sessions from Simulator Maintenance to Simulation Technology
* New SimMan®3G/Essential Basic Programming Session
* New Resuscitation QCPR® Session
Conference and General Sessions:
*Choose from Nursing, Hospital Pre-Hospital and Blended Learning sessions
* Sessions on Simulation Program Sustainability
* New Transition to Practice Sessions
* New Realism Sessions
* We will reveal our 2014 Spring SUN “Trends in Simulation” General Session Winners!
Pre-Conference: Tuesday, April 1, 2014- Registration and Help Desk open at 8:00 AM – Workshops begin at 9:00 AM
Day 1: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 – Registration and Help Desk open at 8:00 AM
A reception will be held from 6:30 PM till 8:00 PM. Additional details to follow.
Day 2: Thursday, April 3, 2014- Registration and Help Desk open at 8:00 AM
The Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.