Learn More About NYIT MS in Medical / Health Care Simulation at IMSH
*Update, NYIT will be back at IMSH 2015 at Booth #334
Have you considered a masters degree in Medical Simulation? NYIT is ahead of the curve with the world’s first MS in Medical / Health Care Simulation. If you are attending IMSH, Anthony Errichetti, Ph.D., Director of the Medical Simulation MS Program will be on hand at IMSH Booth #538 starting Sunday! Stop by their booth #538 to talk with Tony about the program!
M.S. in Medical / Health Care Simulation
The College of Osteopathic Medicine offers a 36-credit Master of Science in Medical / Health Care Simulation program. This state-approved graduate program has been preparing professionals for careers in the growing field of human patient simulation education since 2012. Patient simulation educators use Standardized Patients, mannequin-based simulations, and computer-based simulations to ensure patient safety in clinical settings, teach and assess professional skills at medical and nursing schools, hospitals, and medical licensing boards, and manage patient simulation programs.
- Manage and direct patient simulation centers and patient safety programs
- Develop simulation education courses and curricula
- Develop programs designed to assure quality in clinical settings
- Conduct and collaborate in innovative educational research.
- Hybrid didactic courses using the latest educational technology
- Self-directed learning projects
- Hands-on course workshops to prepare learners to work with Standardized Patients and Mannequin-based simulators
- Faculty advisors who are national experts in the human patient simulation field.
Not attending IMSH? Learn more about the curriculum and the program here!