Stream 15 Hours of Sim Lab Administrative Content – Now only $97 For HealthySim Subscribers!
HealthySimulation.com email subscribers are being sent a special link today for $350 off the price of streaming HealthySimAdmin!
“HealthySimAdmin has been a saving grace and I am going back with a wealth of knowledge!”
MHA Operations Manager
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Do you manage a Healthcare Simulation Lab or Center? Looking for content that is specific to the unique position of coordinating simulation operations? Consider watching HealthySimAdmin, a special HD-recorded 2-day event which brought together administrators from different disciplines, shapes and sizes to present and discuss eight key topics selected by the community.
“I cannot tell you how many times I have referenced what I learned at HealthySimAdmin in just the month of me being back. In my opinion the gain was invaluable and so I highly recommend others watch HealthySimAdmin!”
Nursing Clinical Education Center, University of Iowa
Currently valued at $450 for access to the 15+ hours of streamable content from eight different sessions, HealthySimulation.com subscribers can now gain access to all HD recorded material for only $97! If you are not already a subscriber to our free monthly newsletter, join today to get all the best from HealthySimulation.com. Just for signing up you will also gain access to watch the first 2 hour HSA recorded session “Collaborative Simulation Program Development” for free!
Stream to your office or desktop computer one or all of the following sessions which average about two hours and include both a presentation and 10-member administrative expert panel discussions:
- Session A: “Collaborative Simulation Program Development” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Session B: “Funding Sources & Models” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN & COL (Ret) John McManus, MD, MCR
- Session C: “Clinical Educator Training & Buy-in” – Jane Kleinman RN, MAOM
- Session D: “Research Development” – Amar Pravin Patel, MS, NREMT-P, CFC
- Session E: “Daily Operations” – Henry Henao MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, EMT
- Session F: “IT Structures & Issues” – James Cypert BAP, BAIT, MCSE, MCT, MCP
- Session G: “Increasing Utilization” – Allen J. Giannakopoulos, Ph.D.
- Session H: “Business Development & Revenue Generation” – Lance Baily, HealthySimAdmin Organizer
“HealthySimAdmin has been a wonderful experience and the dollar for dollar value was exponential!”
RRT Chief Simulation Specialist
SimTiki Center, University of Hawaii School of Medicine
Learn more at http://www.HealthySimAdmin.com!