2010 Healthcare Simulation Article Review:
Hey Sim Champs!
I have summarized the key articles of 2010 so that all you new members can catch up on all the best from HealthySimulation.com!
To make sure you don’t miss any amazing articles for 2011, be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter – highlighting all the best from HealthySimulation.com!
- Hosting Profitable Productions at your Sim Lab
- Debriefing Strategies from Documentary Film-makers
- Fall-ing for MoulageCheck out the Fall Moualge article here.
- Part 1 of Simulation Lab Orientation Video Production Tutorial
- Part 2 of Simulation Lab Orientation Video Production Tutorial
- “Hearing Voices” Psychiatric Experience Simulation
- How to Increase Media Attention for your Sim Lab
- What to REALLY look for when hiring a Sim Tech
- Tactical Medicine Training Camp Tour
- 10 Myths about Technology (like do you really need to turn off your computer every night?)
- Quick tips on Manikin Ink Removal and Wound Adhesion
- Amazing Model OB Task Trainers from Australia
- Great New Sim Products from INACSL 2010 including Sim Leggings and Sim Seize
- How Much Should Sim Techs Earn?
- B-Line Product Review
- Where to get FREE Medical Supplies for your Simulation Lab
- Where to get GREAT Simulation Scenarios, even for FREE!
- ‘To moulage or not to moulage, there is no question!‘, Another great moulage article from MoulageConcepts.com!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.