New CPR Technology Products From Laerdal
This month Laerdal launched several new CPR training products including a new line of QCPR technologies and new Annie additions. We can clearly see these as leading the next generation of CPR training products.
Resusci Anne Gets Technology & Pad Upgrade
Laerdal’s QCPR technology, part of the new Resusci Anne and Resusci Baby manikin line, enables their manikins and feedback devices to measure the quality of CPR, providing real time feedback on compression rate, depth, release, hands-off time and all other critical components of an effective resuscitation effort protocol as defined in the American Heart Association® Consensus Statement on CPR quality.
Laerdal’s new manikin line with QCPR is designed to measure the core components of CPR skills. Intuitive graphics and easy-to-follow guidance indicate:
- Compression rate and depth
- Complete release
- Limited interruptions
- Appropriate ventilation volume
Cost-Effective Group CPR Trainer:
Mini Anne Plus is a cost-effective solution for teaching quality CPR using durable and reusable manikins. Ten individual manikins are included in each set, increasing student hands-on time during training. The innovative new pump bag provides a simple, hygienic inflation method. Mini Anne Plus includes everything to get your CPR program up and running in one convenient bag.
Standard kit includes:
- 10 manikins, 10 kneel mats, 10 pump bags, 1 carrybag, 2 mesh collection bags, 10 face masks, 50 manikin wipes, 50 airways
- Instructor resources, DVD, and AED training kits can be added for your training program.
Why Mini Anne Plus?
- Class set of manikins increases student hands on time for CPR skills practise
- Adjustable clicker settings gives feedback on compressions to Guidelines 2010 recommendations and provides encouragement to new learners
- One way valve for hygenic two-rescuer ventilation training
- Unique inflation method doubles as storage bag for safe keeping of each manikin between classes
- Convenient carry bag includes manikin and consumables designed to reduce set up time between classes
- Reusable class set makes layperson CPR training more cost effective
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.