New Comprehensive Textbook of Healthcare Simulation
Just learned about a NEW Medical Simulation Textbook – get it on Amazon today!
The Comprehensive Textbook of Healthcare Simulation is a cohesive, single-source reference on all aspects of simulation in medical education and evaluation. It covers the use of simulation in training in each specialty and is aimed at healthcare educators and administrators who are developing their own simulation centers or programs and professional organizations looking to incorporate the technology into their credentialing process. For those already involved in simulation, the book will serve as a state-of-the-art reference that helps them increase their knowledge base, expand their simulation program’s capabilities, and attract new, additional target learners.
• Written and edited by pioneers and experts in healthcare simulation
• Personal memoirs from simulation pioneers
• Each medical specialty covered
• Guidance on teaching in the simulated environment
• Up-to-date information on current techniques and technologies
• Tips from “insiders” on funding, development, accreditation, and marketing of simulation centers
• Floor plans of simulation centers from across the United States
• Comprehensive glossary of terminology
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.