Starts Today But Still Time to Register: 12th International Pediatric Simulation Symposia Virtual Event (IPSSV)
The International Pediatric Simulation Society (IPSS) is leading the way with pediatric simulation conference materials in 2020 by converting their annual IPSSW 2020 event into to an innovative, interactive, live streaming format virtual Experience! The event, which launches today and goes through Wednesday is still available or last minute registrations! At IPSSV 2020, renowned global experts will gather for the world’s largest meeting dedicated exclusively to pediatric and perinatal simulation. Attendees will discuss the role medical simulation plays to provide safe and effective care to sick children and infants, and the continued evolution and expansion of pediatric simulation across the globe. As HealthySimulation.com is an official media sponsors to IPSS, we highly recommend those interested in the specific topic of peadiadtric simulation register now!
The International Pediatric Simulation Society (IPSS) is dedicated entirely to pediatric, perinatal, and associated health care providers and organizations utilizing simulation-based education to improve care and safety for children. The International Pediatric Simulation Society (IPSS) was founded in 2008 by 11 multi-national pediatric medical practitioners. Their goal was to promote multi-disciplinary simulation in all healthcare subspecialties that treat infants and children.
IPSS is a global community of pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric nurses, educators, and other allied health professionals from over 30 countries, all dedicated to improving the care of infants and children worldwide through multi-disciplinary, simulation-based education, training, and research in pediatric simulation. Their members strive to bring the knowledge and skills rhey have gained to the widest possible audience, and welcome all healthcare professionals who care for children and infants regardless of where you practice, for they truly are IPSS Global. Since their first meeting in Stockholm, Sweden in 2008, membership to the International Pediatric Simulation Society has grown to span the globe.
IPSSV2020 is presented through a robust, online platform that offers you all of the elements found at their in-person convening:
- Networking with peers via video chat, session discussions and messaging
- Experiencing cutting-edge technology from sponsors in the virtual exhibit hall and special demo sessions
- Earning CME/CNE credits in an efficient, cost-effective way
- Gaining valuable insight from a new keynote speaker every day
- Developing new skills in daily workshops
- Engaging with authors of the latest advancements in the field through oral themed sessions and discussion
- Gathering and providing feedback for ongoing work presented in the poster gallery
A variety of pricing options guarantees that the educational opportunities available at IPSSV2020 will be available and accessible to all. IPSS members receive a significant discount. Not a member? Join when you register; your membership pays for itself in this one conference! With dedicated exhibit hall time, sponsor trivia, a robust platform to showcase simulation products and technology and demonstration sessions, IPSSV promises to be every bit as engaging as their normal in-person event!
IPSSV Keynote Speakers Include:
- Mary Anne Rizzolo, EDD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, FSSH: The GNSH 30-Minute Weekly Team Engagement
- Walter Tavares, PH.D.: Roads Less Traveled: Simulation as a Continuing Professional Development Strategy
- Sujatha Thyagarajan, MBBS, DCH(UK), FRCPCH (UK), CCT PEDIATRICS: Pedistars – Journey and Road Ahead
- Geethanjali Ramachandra, MBBS, MRCP: Pedistars – Journey and Road Ahead
- Dr. Rakshay Shetty: Pedistars – Journey and Road Ahead
- Mary J. Waller, PH.D.: Evidence-Based Solutions and Simulations for Clients on Team Dynamics and Crisis Management
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.