Last Day EVER to Save 50% Off Healthcare Simulation Webinar Platform — Lock Today’s Price in FOREVER!
The new HealthySimulation.com healthcare simulation webinar platform has already recorded and scheduled over 30 presentations covering a wide variety of topics important to those operating medical simulation programs. From rapidly installing new clinical simulation technologies to overcome new COVID-19 restrictions to simulation scenario design, debriefing recommendations, moulage best practices, patient safety initiatives, and so much more, the new platform is off to a great start. Important to note though, is that TODAY September 30th is the absolute LAST day to save 50% on subscription rates — with a bonus that absolutely cannot be beat: no price increases EVER! Do future you a favor and consider subscribing today!
With every single healthcare simulation conference cancelled or converted into a virtual event in 2020, and even IMSH 2021 cancelling in-person activities, the need for champions to connect with their global network has never been greater. Since February, the HealthySimulation.com team has been working overtime to create a new resource for the simulation in healthcare global community, which allows for a streamlined process to submit, share, view and engage with expert presentations from, with, and to champions all over the world.
Dr. Scott Crawford, MD, Associate Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso & Director, Training and Educational Center for Healthcare Simulation (TECHS) says “HealthySimulation.com’s new webinar platform brings experts and a global audience together to share simulation concepts and provide educational development opportunities without the costs or current risks of travel because of the pandemic.”
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Because of COVID-19, you’ve been tasked with getting digital remote learning simulation experiences up and running as fast as possible since courses and clinical rotations are no longer possible?
- You’e a clinical educator without any prior experience in clinical simulation and your administration expects you to integrate sim across the curriculum by next semester with only a .5 FTE?
- You’re an experienced simulation manager but lack the resources, staff, budget, or equipment to expand your fledgling program?
- Your department has been gifted a new high-fidelity simulator but it has been sitting in the box for the last two semesters because “no one knows how to run it”?
- Learners are showing interest in your simulation scenarios but they aren’t demonstrating improved outcomes over time, faculty always seem to be running things “on the fly”?
- You’re a new simulation technician and need to know about more professional training opportunities beyond just “learning on the job”?
Averaging at least two presentations per week, HealthySimulation.com’s ongoing webinars will continue to host experts covering everything necessary to be successful in starting, developing, or expanding your clinical simulation program. Presentations will cover learner levels from beginner to expert in these major categories: Administration, education, technical, operations, faculty & staff, industry, and expert Q&A. Check out these awesome presentations coming up or already recorded:
Some of the Upcoming Live Events:
(All times Pacific daylight, UTC-7)
- 9/30 @ 10AM: Redefining Fidelity in Medical Simulation
- 10/6 @ 9AM: Dedicated Q&A Session for Nursing Simulation Champions
- 10/6 @ 10AM: Moulage Realism: Telling Patient Stories That Look, Feel, and Smell Like the Real Thing!
- 10/9 @ 1PM: Overcoming EMS Staffing Challenges Through Virtual Training
- 10/22 @ 10AM: Virtual Patients During COVID-19: Facing New Challenges
- Date TBA: How to Maintain Patient Safety During a Pandemic: Positive Lessons from the VA
- Date TBA: Modality of Simulation — Making It Matter!
Subscribers will have access to these upcoming live events and many more to come! Get real answers to your specific questions from leading experts.
Some of the Previously Recorded Webinars:
(Instantly available to new subscribers)
- Using Clinical Simulation to Improve Medication Administration Safety
- Introducing Medical Improv: An Experiential Learning Strategy
- Safety in Healthcare: Moving Beyond COVID-19
- Pediatric Simulation Research: Highlights and Resources from IPSS
- Safe and Reliable Patient Care: How the Patient Safety Movement Foundation Can Help
- Improv and In-Sim Debriefing: Kick Anxiety Out, Allow Learning In
- Creative Ways to Implement Virtual Simulation During a Pandemic
- Scenario Design for Translational Simulation
- Using Distance Simulation to Supplement Clinical Hours
- How Many Do Well Often: Learning From Success in Mundane Situations
- The Promise of Virtual Reality in Healthcare
Waiting another whole year to connect with your professional community will slow you down… Why not compliment conference attendance with 24/7 digital access to the latest presentations for your entire team? Start today and take your sim program to the next level, with 24/7 digital access from your home or office, anywhere in the entire world.
Take advantage of the Official Pre-Launch Sale in September and start your subscription with the most affordable rate that will ever be offered. As well, simulation champions who subscribe in September will have their rate locked in FOREVER! Yes, September subscribers will pay the same rate now, in 2 years, 5 years, 10 years and forever more!
An annual institutional subscription enables for 5 team members of the same simulation program to connect and learn together as a collaborative group or individually with the presentations that most benefit them. Each team member will be able to download certificates of completion, earn achievements, learn and engage with the content they need in the time they have. With a single institutional subscription, your entire team can participate in uniquely relevant presentations covering dynamic domains including research, administration, clinical practice, education, and technical applications.
Regarding Contact Hours: Nursing Contact hour credit for these webinars is currently in application and is expected to be announced before Thanksgiving!
Whether you are a “one-person army” doing it all, or representing a team of thirty dedicated simulation staff members (yes — that actually exists), or a clinical educator, simulation centre manager, c-suite executive, or new simulation technician, the new HealthySimulation.com webinar platform is designed for everyone utilizing simulation including:
- Clinical educators
- IT administrators
- Support staff
- Student workers
- Vendor Representatives
30-Day Money Back Guarantee with Immediate Digital Access
We believe strongly in providing you with a meaningful resource. If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your subscription, simply e-mail us requesting a refund during your first 30 days and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.