HealthySimAdmin Video Content Now Available for Purchase
Now you can gain access to over 15 hours of HD-recorded content specifically addressing the needs of medical simulation program administrators at HealthySimAdmin.com! This community-support project was produced with support from the UNLV School of Nursing as well as Official Sponsors Laerdal, B-Line Medical & Pocket Nurse!
Watch these video highlights to see examples of HealthySimAdmin discussions:
Learn why HealthySimAdmin participants praised this innovative meeting and highly recommend it for any medical simulation program ranging from small one room labs to massive multi-lab centers:
Stream to your office or desktop computer one or all of the following sessions which average about two hours and include both a presentation and 10-member administrative expert panel discussion:
- Session A: “Collaborative Simulation Program Development” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Session B: “Funding Sources & Models” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN & COL (Ret) John McManus, MD, MCR
- Session C: “Clinical Educator Training & Buy-in” – Jane Kleinman RN, MAOM
- Session D: “Research Development” – Amar Pravin Patel, MS, NREMT-P, CFC
- Session E: “Daily Operations” – Henry Henao MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, EMT
- Session F: “IT Structures & Issues” – James Cypert BAP, BAIT, MCSE, MCT, MCP
- Session G: “Increasing Utilization” – Allen J. Giannakopoulos, Ph.D.
- Session H: “Business Development & Revenue Generation” – Lance Baily, HealthySimAdmin Organizer
Visit HealthySimAdmin.com to meet the panel of experts from hospitals, community college nursing and university-level nursing programs (both public and private), medical schools, EMS Providers, the US military, and leading medical simulation industry consultants.
Note: HealthySimulation.com email subscribers will be sent their discount codes today! Sign up for free for the “best of” monthly newsletter to get future promotional offers!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.