Laerdal Releases Phoenix Sun Video & Presentations
This week Laerdal released some video content and presentation files from their Phoenix SUN 2012 event which took place in early October. Below is the opening session to the event which blends video storytelling with an on stage simulation experience. A lot of scenario dynamics are demonstrated in the video below. I’m glad to see that industry vendors like Laerdal are continuing to promote online content from learning events!
The real opportunity here is to visit Laerdal’s Phoenix SUN 2012 Recap Page and download presentations about topics that interest you:
- SimMan Programming for Beginners
- VitalSim Workshop
- Simulator Maintenance Workshop
- Teaching with Scenarios Workshop
- Capturing Simulations for better debriefings
- Top Tips, Tricks and Media for Advanced Users
- Excercises in Blended Learning
- Using Data to Help ROI
- Research and Grant Writing
- Integrating Simulation into Nursing Curriculum
- Improving Care for Pediatric Patients
- Simulation with the Preprogrammed Nursing Scenarios
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.