California's Medical Sim 'Magic in Teaching' November Meeting
- Explore the future vision of nursing clinical education
- Advance clinical practice and patient care outcomes through effective clinical education strategies
- Expand clinical education incorporating varied practice settings and emerging nursing roles
- Adopt simulation methods and technology to strengthen clinical education effectiveness and enhance patient safety
- Identify innovative strategies to integrate
- Interprofessional Education (IPE) in nursing curricula
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.