Medical Simulation Staff Needs & Program Development | Recorded Webinar
This is the recorded session from the weekly webinar HealthySimAdmin.com provided free to the medical simulation community on 9-12-12. Topics covered for this medical simulation consulting live-video-stream webinar include:
- Overcoming the challenges of being a medical simulation program administrator.
- New resources for managers of simulation labs.
- New resources for simulation technicians.
- Developing a collaborative simulation program including finding partners and getting key administrative buy-in.
- Expanding your simulation program within your organization and with external partners.
- Staff needs regarding moving into a new building and weekly operations.
- Developing new policies and modifying old ones.
- Scheduling suggestions for simulation labs.
- Short-term and long-term considerations for operating a simulation program.
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.