Feature Your Medical Simulation Jobs to 30,000+ Champions a Month
Looking for a new Medical Simulation Technician, Clinical Simulation Coordinator, Standardized Patient Coordinator, Healthcare Simulation Sales Representative, or Nursing Simulation Researcher? HealthySimulation.com‘s featured job listings are now seen by over 30,000 champions a month from all over the world! Today we look at the latest simulation job listings, hiring resources, and opportunities available.
Latest Job Listings:
Oxford Medical Simulation Educational Specialist (West Coast, USA): Responsible for expanding and optimizing use of the OMS VR system in healthcare. Based at home, with travel to organizations throughout California and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the educational specialist team at Oxford Medical Simulation, improving patient care through exceptional educational services. OMS Educational Specialists forge links with healthcare institutions, work with them to understand their needs, then demonstrate, implement and support the use of virtual reality simulation. You will need to be dynamic, self-motivated, empathetic to the needs of clients and dedicated to helping them achieve optimal educational results. No experience of VR is needed. Full training is provided by our close-knit team to help you build your expertise and allow you to demonstrate and deliver the OMS VR system effectively.
St. Luke’s Health Network Simulation Technician: Operates and maintain simulation equipment, task trainers, computerized simulators, and virtual reality procedural trainers with the ability to follow medical aspects of scenarios, and make appropriate adjustments to technology systems. Operates computer hardware and audio-video recording systems. Post-simulation, conduct post-course documentation and archiving activities as necessary, return mannequin or other simulator back to steady state (clean, replace and store props or medical equipment). Assists in maintaining an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine (NUSOM) Simulation Center Director: The NUSOM has been developed in conjunction with the University of Pittsburgh Medical School and enrolled the firs students in the MD program in August 2015. The School’s vision is to drive excellence in research and education to improve the health and wealth of individuals and population of Kazakhstan, Central Asia and beyond. We are looking for a Director of Simulation Center who will assist in administration of Clinical Simulation Center (CSC) activities and ensure program development and implementation aligns with goals of NUSOM curriculum. Primary duties include: Manage clinical simulation equipment, assessment tool, for all medical students, participating faculty members, and standardized patients, and troubleshoot CSC AV system and computers as needed. Identify and implement technological improvements as related to student and faculty use of the CSC, including upkeep of curriculum website. Maintain CSC calendar, and spreadsheets recording information regarding all standardized patients and simulation events.
Midwestern University Assistant Director -AZ- Clinical Skills and Simulation Center: The Assistant Director is responsible for day to day operations and oversight of the department. They are to handle planning, coordinating, and managing of projects on an ongoing basis as well as assist with the day to day tasks of their direct reports. The Assistant Director is also a consultant to the Director of Clinical Skills and Simulation and will assist with the planning and project coordination of future goals of the department. This individual may be eligible for a faculty appointment based on qualifications. If a faculty appointment is deemed appropriate, teaching and/or service related activities for said College or Program would be expected.
Echo Healthcare Sales Executive: WE ARE HIRING IN SALES! Echo Healthcare is a dynamic healthcare simulation company that is changing the landscape of healthcare simulation. We offer the most realistic dynamic and innovative simulation solutions, including a revolutionary service program, MeLiSA. We are building a team driven by performance and excellence. Do you have what it takes?
Standard Featured Listings – $347 (15% Savings) – Most Reach!
- Posted for 60 Days
- Featured at the top of this clinical simulation jobs page!
- Featured on the HealthySimulation.com Homepage!
- Featured in at least two Healthcare Simulation Bimonthly Email Newsletters (15,000+ subscribers)!
- Shared as an article on the Homepage (15,000+ unique readers a month)
- Tweeted to @HealthySim‘s (3,500+) followers
- BONUS LISTINGS
- Increased Social Media Sharing:
- Posted to LinkedIn (15,000+ Followers)
- Posted to New HealthySim Facebook Page (750+ Followers)
- Posted to our World’s Largest Healthcare Simulation LinkedIn Group (3,500+ strong)
- Increased Social Media Sharing:
Latest Tools for Healthcare Simulation Employers
- Clinical Simulation Center Personnel: Who You Need to Succeed
- The Right Stuff: Finding the Best Healthcare Simulation Personnel
- Simulation Coordinator Job Description w/ Downloadable Template
- Simulation Technician (Experienced) Job Description w/ Downloadable Template
- Simulation Technician (Entry Level) Job Description Downloadable Template
- Careers in Healthcare Profile: Healthcare Simulation Educator
- Core Concept Video Presentation: How to Increase Technical Support Staff for Your Healthcare Simulation Program
- Best Practices for Hiring Medical Simulation Champions
- When Hiring a Sim Tech First Consider…
- What to REALLY Look for When Hiring a Sim Tech
- Great Interview Questions When Hiring Simulation Team Members
- Hiring a Sim Tech Specialist
- New Simulation Program Webinar
- How To Increase Lab Staff Without Increased Budgets
- Simulation in Healthcare Education, A Best Evidence Practical Guide
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Community Agrees – Sim Techs Need Technical Background
Guides For Building Your Simulation Resume
- Ultimate Job Guide for Simulation Technology Specialists
- How To Start a Career as a Medical Simulation Technician
- How much should Sim Techs earn?
- Video Introduction to a Medical Simulation Lab: What is Simulation?
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.