Get 25% Off Your Clinical Simulation Job Posting in December!
Sim Champs there is still time to take advantage of the “Black Friday” sale of Healthcare Simulation Job Postings on HealthySimulation.com! By using the discount code shared below, your institution can save 25% on its medical simulation job posting! Our featured job postings are seen by an audience of over 25,000+ clinical simulation professionals a month from all over the world, with some institutions reporting a “3X ROI” on job listings through HealthySimulation.com! Shared below is also a list of key articles about simulation in healthcare jobs that will help you develop, gain support for, hire, train and promote simulation staff from the past decade of articles on the specific topic.
Latest Healthcare Simulation Job Postings
- Simulation Operations Specialist at CAE Healthcare
- Part-time Clinical Training and Assessment Center (CTAC) Coordinator
- Simulation Technology Specialist I
- Simulation Specialist at UPMC
Note: These postings are from November 2019 and may be expired after this time period.
Job Listing Opportunities: Standard Featured Listings – $347 (15% Savings) – Most Reach!
- Posted for 60 Days
- Featured at the top of this clinical simulation jobs page!
- Featured on the HealthySimulation.com Homepage!
- Featured in at least two Healthcare Simulation Bimonthly Email Newsletters (15,000+ subscribers)!
- Shared as an article on the Homepage (20,000+ unique readers a month)
- Tweeted to @HealthySim‘s (4,000+) followers
- BONUS LISTINGS
- Increased Social Media Sharing:
- Posted to LinkedIn (18,000+ Followers)
- Posted to New HealthySim Facebook Page (1000+ Followers)
- Posted to our World’s Largest Healthcare Simulation LinkedIn Group (4,000+ strong)
- Increased Social Media Sharing:
Looking for Simulation Staffing Recruitment or Specialized HR Consulting Services?
Engenium Staffing is a specialized firm which specifically supports the emerging and high demand field of simulation. Their ability to understand the unique requirements of simulation is based on decades of recruitment and proven process to hire the best people. Their experienced team of recruiters support direct placement of various skill sets across the United States by working with clients to identify proven talent to help them grow their simulation teams, from leading sales managers to certified simulation specialists. Utilize their services to find the right people or your next career move!
Discount Code: November
Use the code “25OFFDEC19” to get 25% off any job posting — but hurry, that discount ends by December 1st!
Tools for Healthcare Simulation Employers
- Simulation Coordinator Job Description w/ Downloadable Template
- Simulation Technician (Experienced) Job Description w/ Downloadable Template
- Simulation Technician (Entry Level) Job Description Downloadable Template
- Careers in Healthcare Profile: Healthcare Simulation Educator
- Core Concept Video Presentation: How to Increase Technical Support Staff for Your Healthcare Simulation Program
- Best Practices for Hiring Medical Simulation Champions
- When Hiring a Sim Tech First Consider…
- What to REALLY Look for When Hiring a Sim Tech
- Great Interview Questions When Hiring Simulation Team Members
- Hiring a Sim Tech Specialist
- New Simulation Program Webinar
- How To Increase Lab Staff Without Increased Budgets
- Simulation in Healthcare Education, A Best Evidence Practical Guide
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Community Agrees – Sim Techs Need Technical Background
Tools for Building Your Simulation Resume
- Ultimate Job Guide for Simulation Technology Specialists
- How To Start a Career as a Medical Simulation Technician
- How much should Sim Techs earn?
- Video Introduction to a Medical Simulation Lab: What is Simulation?
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.