Healthcare Simulation Conferences 2019 – Comprehensive List!
Looking for a complete list of 2019 healthcare simulation conferences? As usual, HealthySim has you covered with a comprehensive list of medical simulation conferences in 2019. From specialty simulation in healthcare conferences like Pediatrics and Nursing to events specifically dedicated to those operating simulation technologies, we have every list from every continent in 2019. Engage with peers, learn from experts, and see the latest products at these leading events! Did we miss your sim event? Email us and let us know!
7th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit
January 18 – 19
Huntington Beach, California
The 7th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit will be co-convened by the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the European Society of Anaesthesiology. The 2019 Summit will gather international hospital leaders, medical and information technology companies, the patient advocacy community, public policy makers and government officials, to discuss solutions to the leading challenges that cause preventable patient deaths in hospitals worldwide.
LiveStream of IMSH 2019 Opening Keynote Address
Dr. Tali Sharot, Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at University College London
Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM CST (UTC-6)
SimGHOSTS Hands-on Simulation Technology Conferences
SimGHOSTS 9th Annual Hands-On Simulation Technology Operations Symposium
July 30th – August 2nd
Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Simulation Teaching and Research (STAR) Center
Florida International University
SimGHOSTS 2019 “S3” Singapore Event
In collaboration with SESAM and SingHealth
October 22nd – 25th
Additional International Events TBA, See Website for Details!
CAE Healthcare’s Human Patient Simulation Network (HPSN) Conference
World Event Feb. 26-28
CAE‘s largest Human Patient Simulation Network conference is back! In 2019 they will be looking for you to join them in the UK and Orlando and share your passion for healthcare education through simulation. No matter your background, no matter your experience, HPSN World never fails to inspire. Choose from over 100 sessions on simulation-based learning and earn CEUs. Enjoy the stimulating keynote presentations and interactive special events. Select from a range of pre-conference training courses. Be the first to experience exciting new methodologies and technologies. Collaborate and connect with a truly global medical simulation community!
Laerdal Simulation User Network (SUN) Regional Conference
April 24 – 26
The Simulation User Network conferences offer best practices for simulation training programs across all healthcare disciplines. Choose from tracks on transition to practice, realism, assessment, debriefing and more! SUN Conferences are designed to address your needs with practical and immediate solutions. These events offer a great opportunity for you to join peers and partners in advancing healthcare training.
More 2019 Medical Simulation Conferences
- NLN/University of Central Florida Simulation Conference – March 7 – 8 in Orlando, Florida
- Dutch Society for Simulation in Healthcare (DSSH) Congress – March 13 in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- STARS: Simulation and Training for Resilience and Safety (Multiple Industries) – March 26 – 27 in London, UK
- Simulation in Rural Healthcare Conference (SIRH) – April 16 – 18 in Omaha, Nebraska
- International Pediatric Society for Simulation (IPSS) Symposium – May 20 – 22 in Toronto, Canada
- National Forum on Simulation for Quality & Safety – May 28 in Vancouver, Canada
- Association of Standardized Patient Educators Annual Conference (ASPE) – June 8 – 11 in Orlando Florida
- Society in Europe for Simulation Applied to Medicine (SESAM) Annual Conference – June 12 – 14 in Glasgow, UK
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning (INACSL) Conference – June 19 – 22 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Australasian Simulation Congress (Multiple Industries) – September 2 – 5 in Gold Coast, Australia
- SimONE SIM Expo – October 21-22 in Montreal, Canada
- Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare (ASPiH UK) Annual Conference – November 4 – 6 in Belfast, Ireland
For the most up to date list, visit our…