New Year’s EMS SimulationiQ Webinar: How to Increase Sim Tech Support – Jan. 9th
Mark your calendar for early next year Sim Champs as HealthySim founder Lance Baily is providing a special webinar on “How to Increase Sim Technical Support Staff for Your Simulation Program” for Education Management Solutions January 9th at 2PM Eastern. Learn more about this upcoming webinar and the free library of previously recorded webinars also available to help simulation champions like you!
“How to Increase Technical Support Staff for Your Clinical Simulation Program”
Wednesday, January 9 2:00 PM EST (1:00 PM CST; 12:00 PM MST; 11:00 AM PST)
Webinars are one hour in length. Space is limited.
- Are you a clinical educator tasked with running the simulation technology at your healthcare institution, or are you a part-time technical staff support person looking for more support from program administrators?
- Are you tasked with expanding the use of simulation but not getting the support you need to demonstrate true ROI?
- Want to know the secret to increasing technical staff support for your simulation program?
This 50-minute presentation will explain how one Simulation Administrator was able to double staff while little additional costs while improving ROI outcomes! As a previous Sim Tech, Simulation Program Director, and founder of the world’s leading sim tech organization, SimGHOSTS, Lance certainly has the background and experience necessary to help you increase your simulation technical team.
- Explore the Reason Why Sim Techs are an often misunderstood but crucial part of your simulation program success.
- Learn how to think from your administrator’s perspective to gain support for your technical needs.
- Identify ways to develop Simulation Techs through SimGHOSTS & other resources
This presentation has highly praised by experts in the field to help programs start or expand their simulation technology support team!
Previous Recorded Webinars Also Available
By simply providing your basic information to the EMS team, you can gain access to over two dozen pre-recorded webinars covering a huge variety of crucial topics necessary for being successful in healthcare simulation. Click here to view these EMS webinars and more:
- Dec 2018 – Simulation Infrastructure Design Guidelines
- Nov 2018 – The Student Performance Dashboard: Tracking Competencies Across the Curriculum
- Nov 2018 – Addressing the Challenges of Conducting Simulation-based Summative Assessments
- Oct 2018 – Pushing the Boundaries of IPE
- Sep 2018 – Building Your SP Program from the Ground Up: Educational, Administrative, and Logistical Issues
- Aug 2018 – Using the Realism of Simulation to Teach the Tenets of Interprofessional Education & Collaborative Practice
- Jun 2018 – Who Are Our Learners and Why Should We Care? The Business Justification of Collecting Participant Data
- May 2018 – Simulation and Theatre
- Apr 2018 – The Evolution of a Successful Interprofessional Community Outreach Initiative
- Mar 2018 – Interprofessional Simulation from the Patient’s Point of View
- Feb 2018 – A Successful Path to Managing a Simulation Center
- Jan 2018 – Communication in the Control Room
- Dec 2017 – Interprofessional Education: Challenges and Solutions
- And many more!
Additional resources available include videos, brochures, data sheets, case studies and white papers.
About EMS SimulationIQ
Education Management Solutions (EMS), a Minority and Woman-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE), is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counselor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, they serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centered innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Their SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise solution is the only clinical simulation management operating platform that delivers unmatched performance for standardized patient– and manikin based training, and brings all the programs, people, and processes into a single, simplified view that saves time, improves clinical outcomes, and provides peace of mind.
Learn more and see the latest news on HealthySim’s SimulationIQ page!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.