CAE Healthcare’s New “Sim Center in a Box” Solution & Upcoming Regional HPSN
Today Sim Champs we share a recent article from CAE Healthcare about their new “Sim Center in a Box” system and upcoming HPSN Regional event taking place at the Arkansas College of Health Education October 18th. The new “Sim Center in a Box” is CAE Healthcare‘s complete simulation center package with everything necessary to get set up quickly, and it’s available now for the price of $75,500, which is more than $20,000 in savings. Founded in 1997, the Human Patient Simulation Network (HPSN) has grown from a small community of pioneering nursing and health science educators into a robust and global network of medical faculty, clinicians, students, and technical experts who gather throughout the year to interact, share knowledge, and explore the latest innovations in simulation-based medical education (SBME). The events are open to anyone with an interest in healthcare simulation.
About CAE Healthcare’s New “Sim Center in a Box”
CAE recently asked the community: “Why waste precious time and resources trying to put together everything you need to set up your new simulation lab (or, expand an existing sim training center) when CAE Healthcare has the whole solution available right now — all in one convenient, comprehensive and cost-effective package?”
CAE’s Sim Center in a Box includes 3 CAE manikins, a simulation-based curriculum, as well as a training and quality audiovisual capture/playback and center management system, all of which provides a unique, inexpensive, all-in-one package. It’s the total answer to your simulation program’s immediate training needs. With this new system, CAE Healthcare hopes to provide a quality solution now, and at a suggested substantial savings.
What’s Included in “Sim Center in a Box”?
In a nutshell, Sim Center in a Box contains everything needed to begin the process of integrating simulation into healthcare education and clinical training curriculum. Never before has a more ready-to-use, easy-to-set-up, and extremely cost-effective grouping of high-quality simulation training products been made available through an offer such as this.
CAE Healthcare’s Sim in a Box contains:
- Two CAE Juno Complete clinical skills manikins (includes 2 wireless Juno patient manikins equipped with IV arm; non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) arm; hand-held simulator operating tablet with CAE Maestro software; gender conversion kit; all required electronics; CAE Healthcare SCEs [Simulated Clinical Experiences], and more)
- One CAE Ares Complete emergency care manikin (includes the wireless Ares manikin equipped with CAE SymEyes, StethoSym technology for clearer heart, lung and bowel sounds, and a SimDefib external defibrillation box; hand-held simulator operating tablet with CAE Maestro software; preconfigured SCEs, and more)
- One CAE LearningSpace Essentials center management system with a video capture server, six Digital PTZ cameras and three digital audio kits
- Four hours of customized webinar training with an experienced clinical educator
- Four CAE Learning Modules-
- Nursing Fundamentals with additional CAE Juno software license
- Nursing Assessment with additional CAE Juno software license
- Medical-Surgical Nursing with additional software license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for CAE Ares
- One-year value warranty on manikins and CAE LearningSpace
CAE Healthcare’s Regional HPSN October 18th in Arkansas
Join CAE for a FREE SimDay held at Arkansas Colleges of Health Education/Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Smith, Arkansas on Thursday, October 18, 2018. In healthcare simulation, our community deploys deliberate practice to improve technical skills and interprofessional communication. During the Human Patient Simulation Network (HPSN) Arkansas Regional SimDay, CAE Healthcare will address how we can all refine our practice to improve competency, teamwork, and safety in preparation for the clinical setting.
The SimDay will seek to provide interactive workshops, hands-on simulation training and techniques, and networking options with other sim users! Gather with experts, enthusiasts, and eager innovators from the expanding world of healthcare simulation to experience, contribute and learn together at the Arkansas SimDay.
If you can’t make the regional event, there is always the 2019 World HPSN event next year, February 26th-28th in Orlando Florida!
The HPSN mission is simple: To bring the international simulation community together, offering collaborative workshops, hands-on learning opportunities, resources and technologically advanced SBME solutions that enhance patient safety and improve outcomes.
CAE Healthcare has successfully sponsored more than 150 Human Patient Simulation Network conferences throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Each year HPSN World, our largest and most comprehensive event, is held in the United States and multiple smaller magnet conferences are held around the world. In the coming years, HPSN will expand into Latin America, the Middle East, and India, joining forces with other dynamic and forward-thinking healthcare constituents to transform medical education through simulation for quality patient care around the globe.
Whether you’re new to simulation, or looking to grow your training program, CAE Healthcare is the place to turn to get everything you need in one complete and affordable package. Visit CAE Healthcare’s website today to get details and take advantage of this unbelievable opportunity to obtain your very own CAE Sim Center in a Box. Find this, and other solutions, to your most pressing healthcare training challenges on the CAE Healthcare Offers page. But take note, some offers are only available for a limited time.