Med World Live Provides Video Streaming Solutions
At IMSH 2012 I had a chance to talk with Jeff from Med World Live about their web-based online streaming platforms. What is unique about Med World Live is the ability for your end-users to control their camera perspective in real-time for enhanced learning, from anywhere in the world.
Features unique to the Med World Live online video platform include:
- Multiple camera angles
- Simultaneous live feeds
- End-user controlled experience
- Providing the Medical Community a new and innovative way to showcase products to the world.
- We are changing the way simulation centers and teaching institutions utilize the web for teaching by creating a customized interactive portal that houses pertinent teaching information and streams it directly to the end users.
- Allowing students to learn remotely
- Showcase and BRAND pertinent teaching tools
- Film training videos and save money on T&E
- Increase MD product competency
Learn more today by visiting the MedWorldLive website!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.