Post Your Clinical Simulation Jobs to 20,000+ Readers A Month!
Simulation program administrators looking for champions to join their team should strongly consider the job posting opportunities available on HealthySimulation.com! With over 20,000+ engagements a month to the niche audience of healthcare simulation educators, managers, and technology specialists, your program is sure to attract top talent from around the world! Best of all, HealthySim has amassed a huge number of staffing resource articles listed below the featured listings which cover topics from staffing needs identification guides, best hiring practices, job description examples, professional development opportunities, polices and procedure insights and more!
Latest Healthcare Simulation Job Listings (NOW OUT OF DATE!):
Freelance Mobile Simulation Facilitators And Technical Operators – Freelance, Across USA
Tools for Healthcare Simulation Employers
- Careers in Healthcare Profile: Healthcare Simulation Educator
- Best Practices for Hiring Medical Simulation Champions
- When Hiring a Sim Tech First Consider…
- What to REALLY Look for When Hiring a Sim Tech
- Great Interview Questions When Hiring Simulation Team Members
- Hiring a Sim Tech Specialist
- New Simulation Program Webinar
- How To Increase Lab Staff Without Increased Budgets
- Simulation in Healthcare Education, A Best Evidence Practical Guide
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Community Agrees – Sim Techs Need Technical Background
Tools for Building Your Simulation Resume
- Ultimate Job Guide for Simulation Technology Specialists
- How To Start a Career as a Medical Simulation Technician
- How much should Sim Techs earn?
- Video Introduction to a Medical Simulation Lab: What is Simulation?
Bookmark the HealthySimulation.com Medical Simulation Jobs Page for all the Latest Career Opportunities!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.