Upcoming Healthcare Simulation Conferences Around the Globe for 2018
Participating in simulation in healthcare conferences are a crucial step in developing or expanding your institution’s program and developing your professional career. There are plenty of fantastic global conferences coming up in 2018 that provide a range of focused simulation learning, networking, and vendor engagement opportunities, so save the dates for these special events listed below. Visit our Healthcare Simulation Conferences page for ongoing updates and additions!
- Dutch Society for Simulation in Healthcare (DSSH) 10th Congress – March 14th in Enschede, The Netherlands
- Simulation in Rural Healthcare Conference – March 20th-22nd in Bozeman, Montana
- International Pediatric Society for Simulation (IPSS) 10th Symposium – May 14th-16th in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Alabama Simulation (AlaSim) International Conference – May 22-23 in Huntsville, Alabama
- SIMOne’s National Forum on Simulation for Quality & Safety – June 12th in Toronto, Canada
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning (INACSL) 17th Conference – June 13th-16th, Toronto, CA
- Association of Standardized Patient Educators Annual Conference – June 17th-20th, Kansas City, Missouri
- Society in Europe for Simulation Applied to Medicine (SESAM) 24th Annual Conference – June 27th-29th, Bilbao, Spain
- SimGHOSTS / Simulation Australasia / ASSH 4th Hands-on Simulation Technology & Clinical Learning Event – June 27th-29th, Sunshine Coast, Australia
- SimGHOSTS 7th Hands-On Simulation Technology Operations Symposium – July 31st-Aug.3rd, Memphis, Tennessee
- Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare 2018 Event – Nov.13th-15th, Southport UK
Also, don’t forget to check out healthcare simulation conferences from leading vendors including:
- Laerdal Simulation User Network (SUN) Conferences – Apr. 30th-May 2nd, Schaumburg, Illinois and October 9-11 in Orlando, Florida
- Human Patient Simulation Network (HPSN) Conferences UK June 20th-21st in Nottingham and World Event Feb. 26-28 in Orlando, Florida
Did we miss one? Email us and let us know!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Dr. Abigail Baily in Las Vegas, Nevada with their newborn daughter and two crazy dachshunds.