Post Medical Simulation Jobs to Over 20,000 HealthySim Viewers
Did you know you can feature your healthcare simulation position to over 20,000 viewers through HealthySimulation.com’s website, newsletter and social media platforms? Join hundreds of other institutions and companies that are looking specifically for professional candidates with experience in healthcare simulation! Prominently displayed on the homepage and newsletter, your medical simulation job will be seen by thousands of readers from around the world — and at less the price of other international societies!
Below is also a list of career advice for both clinical simulation employers and employees!
You can always see the latest featured jobs on the left column of the homepage or listed on our healthcare simulation jobs page! The benefits of featuring your job include being:
- Prominently displayed in the featured jobs section on our website landing page
- Shared on our main blog roll (~13,000+ unique visitors a month)
- Shared on our social media channels (Twitter: 3,250 followers and LinkedIn: 3,250 followers)
- Featured in our monthly email newsletter (12,000+ subscribers)
Tools for Healthcare Simulation Employers
- Best Practices for Hiring Medical Simulation Champions
- When Hiring a Sim Tech First Consider…
- What to REALLY Look for When Hiring a Sim Tech
- Great Interview Questions When Hiring Simulation Team Members
- Hiring a Sim Tech Specialist
- New Simulation Program Webinar
- How To Increase Lab Staff Without Increased Budgets
- Simulation in Healthcare Education, A Best Evidence Practical Guide
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Community Agrees – Sim Techs Need Technical Background
Tools for Building Your Simulation Resume
- Ultimate Job Guide for Simulation Technology Specialists
- How To Start a Career as a Medical Simulation Technician
- How much should Sim Techs earn?
- Video Introduction to a Medical Simulation Lab: What is Simulation?
With all these resources, simulation careers can really take off — so…