Featured Job Listing: Medical Education Western Region Sales Representative
Check out this medical simulation job listing from Engenium:
Western Region Sales representative reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for managing sales activities throughout every stage of the sales cycle, from lead generation through to close. Covering the Western region, you will be responsible for selling software and hardware solutions used to improve training and patient outcomes in Hospital, Nursing Schools and colleges.
- Responsible for the sales of Software and hardware solutions for simulation and clinical environments within the Western region (including Northwest territories, Canada and Alaska.)
- Responsible for building strong relationships within hospitals, Nursing School/colleges and health system networks.
- Consult and make recommendations to prospects and clients with respect to solutions the company offers.
- Clearly articulate technology and product positioning to clinical and medical education.
- Deliver web-based and onsite presentations to audiences of varying sizes and professions
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with Medical Education and Patient Safety Key stakeholders.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale, resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Exhibit at industry conferences and special events.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities through weekly reports and the use of a CRM tool.
- A minimum of 2-4 years professional experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Experience with web-based productivity tools
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 30% and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Healthcare Management, or related degree strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Software & Simulation experience is highly desired
- Existing contacts within the Medical Education and Patient Safety industries is strongly preferred
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.