Society for ‘Simulation In Healthcare’ Journal Volume 12 Released
- Evaluation of a Simpler Tool to Assess Nontechnical Skills During Simulated Critical Events Watkins, Scott C.; Roberts, David A.; Boulet, John R.; McEvoy, Matthew D.; Weinger, Matthew B.
- Cricothyroidotomy In Situ Simulation Curriculum (CRIC Study): Training Residents for Rare Procedures Petrosoniak, Andrew; Ryzynski, Agnes; Lebovic, Gerald; Woolfrey, Karen
- The Effect of Force Feedback in a Virtual Learning Environment on the Performance and Satisfaction of Dental Students de Boer, Ilse R.; Lagerweij, Maxim D.; de Vries, Merlijn W.; Wesselink, Paul R.; Vervoorn, Johanna M.
- Design and Validation of a Three-Dimensional Printed Flexible Canine Otoscopy Teaching Model Nibblett, Belle Marie D.; Pereira, Mary Mauldin; Sithole, Fortune; Orchard, Paul A.D.; Bauman, Eric B.
- Developing Team Cognition: A Role for Simulation Fernandez, Rosemarie; Shah, Sachita; Rosenman, Elizabeth D.; Kozlowski, Steve W. J.; Parker, Sarah Henrickson; Grand, James A.
- The Effectiveness of Medical Simulation in Teaching Medical Students Critical Care Medicine: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Beal, Matthew David; Kinnear, John; Anderson, Caroline Rachael; Martin, Thomas David; Wamboldt, Rachel; Hooper, Lee Beyond Fidelity: Deconstructing the Seductive Simplicity of Fidelity in Simulator-Based Education in the Health Care Professions Schoenherr, Jordan Richard; Hamstra, Stanley J.
- Developing a Conversational Virtual Standardized Patient to Enable Students to Practice History-Taking Skills Maicher, Kellen; Danforth, Douglas; Price, Alan; Zimmerman, Laura; Wilcox, Bruce; Liston, Beth; Cronau, Holly; Belknap, Laurie; Ledford, Cynthia; Way, David; Post, Doug; Macerollo, Allison; Rizer, Milisa
- National Clinical Skills Competition for Medical Students in China Liu, Jing; Jiang, Guanchao; Zhou, Qinghuan; Chen, Hong; Wang, Shan; Wang, Qiming; Chi, Baorong; He, Qingnan; Xiao, Haipeng
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.