23rd Annual SESAM Healthcare Simulation Conference Taking Registrations for June Paris Event
The SESAM 2017 Annual Meeting will offer a variety of engaging keynote lectures and state-of-the-art sessions, a powerful selection of educational workshops, and a exhibition hall providing a great opportunity to connect with exhibiting companies and observe the latest products and technology. For the first time, the meeting is being supported by the SimGHOSTS organization with technical content and discounted registrations for Sim Tech staff. As well, the fourth international SimChallenge competition for medical students will take place during the event, where teams of medical students will have a chance to compete against each other in challenging simulated clinical scenarios. Full details and program schedule available on the SESAM website.
Keynote and Plenary Speakers:
- François Taddei – Director of the Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity
- Vinay Nadkarni – Professor and Endowed Chair at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Leslie Graham – Professor, Nursing University of Ontario
- Scott Crawford -Assistant Professor Associate Program Director Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (President of SimGHOSTS)
- Debra Nestel – Professor of Simulation Education in Healthcare, Monash University & Editor in Chief of Advances in Simulation