23rd Annual SESAM Healthcare Simulation Conference Taking Registrations for June Paris Event
The SESAM 2017 Annual Meeting will offer a variety of engaging keynote lectures and state-of-the-art sessions, a powerful selection of educational workshops, and a exhibition hall providing a great opportunity to connect with exhibiting companies and observe the latest products and technology. For the first time, the meeting is being supported by the SimGHOSTS organization with technical content and discounted registrations for Sim Tech staff. As well, the fourth international SimChallenge competition for medical students will take place during the event, where teams of medical students will have a chance to compete against each other in challenging simulated clinical scenarios. Full details and program schedule available on the SESAM website.
Keynote and Plenary Speakers:
- François Taddei – Director of the Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity
- Vinay Nadkarni – Professor and Endowed Chair at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Leslie Graham – Professor, Nursing University of Ontario
- Scott Crawford -Assistant Professor Associate Program Director Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (President of SimGHOSTS)
- Debra Nestel – Professor of Simulation Education in Healthcare, Monash University & Editor in Chief of Advances in Simulation
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.