Featured Job Post: Regional Sales Reps for eLearning Simulation Company
Engenium are recruiting 2 Sales Executives – West Coast and East Coast regions for a rapidly growing niche e-learning company focused on healthcare education.
The Sales Executive will be expected to establish relationships with medical schools, PA and graduate nursing schools to sell web-based patient encounter simulation to their administration, faculty and simulation lab staff on a consultative sales basis.
- Accountable for all sales and revenue generating activity in his/her region for medical, graduate nursing and physician assistant schools (and eventually other healthcare professional schools and provider organizations/hospitals)
- Identify, build relationships and grow new and existing IHP accounts in a timely manner
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of IHP’s products, and competitors’ content
- Build and maintain effective contacts, sales plans, pipelines and forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Attend conferences to promote IHP’s visibility and generate leads and sales
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in one of the following categories: Medical Simulation, Medical Education, Nursing and/or Academic Hospital/Medical Center sales is required.
- Proven strategic account management experience based on consultative sales in multi-stakeholder decision process environments is critical.
- 3- 5 years of consultative sales experience required within medical education, medical simulation, healthcare/medical device/medical equipment, or healthcare IT strategic account management experience — establishing account relationships and penetrating accounts — is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities.
- Ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships.
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques.
- Strong computer skills (WebEx, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM Programs)
- Good driving, credit and personal records
- A BS/BA degree required
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Clinical training (e.g., EMT, nursing, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience presenting to deans, faculty, and simulation lab preferred.
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies, web-based medical education sales preferred.
- Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan, must be able to learn various clinical academic structures, curriculum designs, and course layouts.
See more jobs from Engenium and other organizations on our Medical Simulation Jobs page!
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and current Chairman of the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.