Update: Abstract Deadline PUSHED for SimGHOSTS USA to March 7th!
Share your ideas and projects with the community, connect with others, and plan future collaboration by presenting at SimGHOSTS 2017 USA! The due date to submit your proposal is *UPDATE* now March 7th!
We are now accepting proposals in the following categories for SG17USA:
- Podium Presentations (lecture with powerpoint)
- Workshops (hands-on activity, 2 to 4 hours long)
- Poster Presentations (“Science Fair” type of explanation of project, program, research, etc)
- DIY Contest Entry (live demonstration or online video of a technology hack, unique design or other project)
- Hackathon Workshop (A 4hr workshop to ‘hack’ a new product, service, or project that could better support the simulation industry)
Accepted Podium Presentations earn one (1) $50 registration discount for one of the presenters. Accepted Workshops earn $50 registration discount for up to three (3) presenters. Accepted DIY & Poster proposals will be eligible for competition in the DIY Contest and Poster Exhibition. For both types of proposals, we will be selecting a Best In Show judged by SimGHOSTS representatives, as well as a Community Award voted on by event attendees. Prizes will be distributed during the Awards Ceremony.
SimGHOSTS Topic Categories are:
- Audiovisual Technology
- Information Technology Management
- Administration Medical/Clinical Topics
- Simulation Technology
- Professional Development
- Educational practices
SG17USA Event info:
Location: WakeMed Center for Innovative Learning
Raleigh, North Carolina
Pre-Symposium: August 1st, 2017
Symposium: August 2nd-4th, 2017
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.