SESAM Paris to Host SimGHOSTS, EU & USA SimGHOSTS Abstracts Due March 31st, Feb. 23rd Moulage Patients Webinar
Check out these key updates from our friends at SimGHOSTS:
SimGHOSTS to SESAM Paris – Abstracts Due Soon!
During the event our leadership secured a partnership with SESAM leadership to have SimGHOSTS run a technology track at their Paris Event June 14-16! There will be a discounted registration for those attendees only interested in the SimGHOSTS technical track. Abstracts are due for the EU event March 1st. Learn more about SimGHOSTS at SESAM here!
USA Abstracts Due March 1st
Speaking of due abstracts, will you be joining us at WakeMed in Raleigh, North Carolina this August? If so then abstracts are also due from you by March 1st. You will receive $50 off your registration if you become a presenter! Submit an abstract to USA by March 1st here!
FREE Feb 23rd Webinar
SimGHOSTS Board Secretary Lizzy Wooley has put together an awesome webinar by James Colquitt, PhD, RRT-ACCS, EMT on “Protecting Your Moulage Patients from Becoming Real Patients”. This is taking place next Thursday February 23rd, 2pm – 3pm EST. The webinar is FREE to attend and the recording will be available for subscribers.
- List and describe specific risks involved with the use of moulage.
- Describe how to recognize and treat anaphylaxis, and burns resulting during the application of moulage.
- Outline steps to be taken to minimize liability to simulation labs and facilities hosting simulated experiences.
- SimGHOSTS just launched an online course development program where you can share in the profits for your successful course to our shared global community.
- The Pocket Nurse 2017 USA scholarship is taking applications.
- Our “S3” collaborative event with SESAM in Singapore will soon be taking abstracts
Lance Baily, BA, EMT-B, is the Founder & CEO of HealthySimulation.com, which he started while serving as the Director of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Clinical Simulation Center of Las Vegas back in 2010. Lance is also the Founder and acting Advisor to the Board of SimGHOSTS.org, the world’s only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting professionals operating healthcare simulation technologies. His new co-edited Book: “Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Operations, Technology, and Innovative Practice” is available now. Lance’s background also includes serving as a Simulation Technology Specialist for the LA Community College District, EMS fire fighting, Hollywood movie production, rescue diving, and global travel. He lives with his wife Abigail in Las Vegas, Nevada.