POSITION & REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY:
We are seeking a dynamic sales training professional to drive growth by delivering training to all sales personnel to acquire thorough knowledge of the products, sales operations and process, the use of closing skills and consultative selling techniques. The Sales Training specialist will work closely with the field sales managers, the Sales Leaders, the marketing team as well the Leader of Human Resources to plan, develop, and execute a comprehensive Training Program.
If you have superior sales ability, a servant-leader attitude, previous experience in adult training, an exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, high energy and a commitment to personal and professional growth then please read on!
- Training: Train and develop members of the sales team, both in-person and virtually, covering the following training pillars: Closing Skills & Methodology, Process & Tool and Product knowledge. You will work to build training programs as required, with a focus on new hires sales training and onboarding as well continuous education.
- Training Material Development: You will research, develop and improve the built materials required for effective training. This can include in-person or media training (videos, eLearning modules, etc.) as the main content or supporting content. Training material for eLearning will be largely products, services and concepts based while in-person training will require teamwork and development to make them interactive sessions.
- Knowledge: You will stay up-to-date with any changes in the company (as it pertains to the pillars listed above), including (but not limited to): process changes, competitive positioning, market presence, talent development, etc.
- Measurement: Assess, measure and track the progress of all new hires sales training and onboarding as well as continuous education and ensure that the sales development is in line with the human resources development strategy.
- Building and Managing Relationships: You will build and manage relationships with sales leaders and associates, as well as manage cross-functional relationships with other internal departments, with focus on improving sales representation throughout the company as new processes and systems are researched and implemented.
- System and Process Improvements: Work with sales teams to discover issues with current processes, then research and implement potential solutions. Research to discover new enablement tools. Represent the sales teams in cross-functional system or process developments. Serve as a voice of sales when it comes to sales training in cross-functional conversations and planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Sales Training experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales training programs
- Possess prior sales experience with a proven track record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Demonstrated excellence with presentation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, energetic, and driven.
- Ability to work well in a diverse and global environment.
- Up to 30% travel required, including internationally.
- Consultative Sales experience.
- Proficient at leading full body of work – from idea generation to posting and follow through.
- Experience in healthcare simulation
- Utilization of simulation in a training environment
- Experience practicing in a clinical setting.
- Training or coaching experience specific to sales process
- Certifications and/or Licensure: EMT-P, RN, MSN, CRNA, or Equivalent
- Experience with competitive products within the simulation industry
- Experience utilizing a formal (LMS) Learning Management System
- Certified Training Professional
- Sales Process Training Certification
- Marketing experience also a plus
- Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures at CAE Healthcare.
- Perform all duties in compliance with, and enforces legal and ethical standards including: CAE Code of Business Conduct, CAE policies and procedures, country laws and regulations, Federal and States or Provincial Laws, policies and standards.
- Maintain security of all proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
- Ability to lift or push weight of 50 pounds (simulators).
- Ability to operate standard office and audio/visual equipment.
TYPE: Full Time
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.