Featured Job Listing: Medical Simulation Operators For Traveling Per Diem Position Across U.S.
Engenium is currently seeking applicants for healthcare simulation technology operators who are willing to travel across the United States for about two weeks at a time.
Medical Simulation Operators are needed to join the growing Engenium team, assisting Nurse training events across the country. These are “per diem” roles typically lasting 2 weeks per training event. Simulation Operators have the responsibility for the operation of simulation equipment and help with coordinating and integrating organizational training initiatives.
- Operates computer controlled mannikin simulation equipment with the ability to follow medical aspects of training scenarios and make appropriate adjustments based on participant actions
- Operates an audio-video recording system
- Sets up simulation equipment to meet assigned training site objectives
- Facilitates simulation training and provides collaborative feedback to Course Directors and/or Medical Facility staff
- Responsible for input and tracking of information associated with training data
- Works with a broad array of stakeholders to contribute to the development of educationally sound simulation curriculum (e.g., scenarios) as needed.
- Assists with any other duties that may be needed as determined by the local Simulation Coordinator or the Medical Modeling and Simulation Program
- At least 2 years’ continuous employment experience in a similar role
- Associates Degree in related discipline
- Experience in operation of audio-video recording system
- Basic understanding of computer programming
- Basic understanding of medical scenario development
Candidates who undergo training must commit to a flexible work schedule that involves extensive travel across the US.