Top 9 Most Read Healthcare Simulation Articles from Summer 2016
Sim Champs do you subscribe to our free monthly healthcare simulation email newsletter? If so you may have seen these awesome articles which are the Top 9 most read medical simulation from Summer 2016! We’re highlighting the ones that have read, shared, and clicked the most so far — as we are sure they will bring increased adoption and utilization of simulation to your healthcare education program!
- University of San Francisco Now Offering Master of Science in Healthcare Simulation Online
- Simulation in Healthcare Journal — June 2016 Article List
- SimGHOSTS USA 2016 Opens at Jump Trading Simulation Center Sponsored by SimulationIQ
- Supporting Transitions in Medical Career Pathways: the Role of Simulation-Based Education
- Do Checklists Change Human Behaviors? Thoughts from Medical Lawyer Dr. Argy
- Laerdal Asks Simulation Experts “Is Simulation Just About the Simulator?” and More…
- TEDx Talk: Simulation Necessary To Prepare for Birthing Emergencies
- Media Covers May BMJ Article: “Medical Error 3rd Leading Cause of Death in U.S.” – Call for New Hashtag #SimToZero!
- Delta College Performs 6 Hour Trauma Simulation Scenario with Local Authorities