Not Too Late! June INACSL Nursing Simulation Conference June 15th
INACSL always puts together a great nursing simulation conference and we can’t wait to hear the report about this year’s annual event taking place June 15-18th in Grapevine Texas. It’s not too late to sign up for this annual event!
Why attend the INACSL Conference:
International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) is nursing’s portal to the world of clinical simulation pedagogy and learning environments. The INACSL conference is the leading forum for nurse educators (academic and clinical), managers and researchers to connect in person with their community of practice for simulation.
The annual conference is the ideal environment to gain current knowledge regarding the INACSL Standards of Best Practice: Simulation, patient care skill acquisition, simulation lab management and the latest methodologies using simulation to enhance the education of trainees and/or practitioners. The annual conference provides an opportunity to network and share knowledge and skills to further the science of simulation alongside simulation leaders, educators, researchers and industry partners from around the world.
- Experience the newest innovations in nursing simulation and learning resources while you re-visit some tried-and-true methodologies.
- Explore future simulation opportunities using EvidenceBased Practice.
- Determine new directions for simulation and learning resource centers.
- Explore strategies to integrate technology into curriculum and practice.
- Examine the challenges of managing nursing simulation/ learning resource centers. • Network with colleagues and experts.