7 Useful Articles For Healthcare Champions
Today we share 7 articles that are relevant for simulation champions to consider, some of which are beyond the walls of our industry. Consider these insights:
- What Breathes and Bleeds but Doesn’t Suffer or Feel Pain? – Introduction to Syndaver and its synthetic tissue products (from LinkedIn)
- Austin lab, hospital partner to create new surgical tool – Seton Healthcare Family showed off the prototype of a new simulation task trainer that doctors are calling an innovation in the surgical suite.
- Train as you’re going to fight: The importance of Reality Based Training (LinkedIn)
- A Regional Sim Portfolio (LinkedIn) – Request to the community to create regional share hubs for simulation resources.
- Medical Simulation Theory: Canary In Mineshaft (LinkedIn)- Medical Simulators are often used in a similar manner to the Canary – to warn us of skills deficits in our students, or more commonly – our Teaching!
- Vision Disrupters: Virgin Wants to Change Education – “Experiential learning is much more likely to have an impact on young people, and is more enjoyable for both students and teachers.”
- The Best TED Talks of 2015 by Justin Bariso (LinkedIn) – Check out some highlight “must see” TED talks from you may have missed from 2015!