Featured Job: Simulation Operations Specialist at Cook Children's Fort Worth
Institution: Cook Children’s Health Care System
Title: Simulation Operations Specialist
Location: Fort Worth TX
The Simulation Operations Specialist will provide technical and instructional support for the day to day operations and is responsible for operating and maintaining sophisticated high, mid, and low fidelity simulation equipment, audio-visual equipment, photo production equipment and computer equipment. The Simulation Operations Specialist will work in collaboration with department Director, experiential learning specialists, basic and advanced life support educator, clinical educators, information services/information technology and other identified stake holders. Position is Full-Time – 8a-5p (1st Shift).
- Required Bachelor’s degree with a preference in computer technology or health related field.
- Required five years of experience in learning based healthcare simulation technology.
- Required proficiency in the use of audio/visual equipment (i.e., video cameras [GoPro, KB Port, REPLAY], monitors, microphones), including recording, duplication, and editing.
- Required proficiency with PC applications such as Microsoft Office suite, and MAC applications.
- Preferred Master’s or Advanced Degree in Technology or Health-related field.
- Preferred proficiency with Laerdal, Gaumard and CAE patient simulators, software and hardware.
- Preferred Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist (CHSOS).
For more information about Cook Children’s or to apply, please go to the Cook Children’s Job Posting Page