Reminder to Nursing Simulation Champions: INACSL 2015 June in Atlanta
Calling all Nursing Simulation Champions! Reminder that the 14th annual INACSL simulation conference is taking place June 10th-13th in Atlanta Georgia. You can download the full event brochure here. Of course, all professional simulationists are encouraged to attend.
Why attend the INACSL Conference:
International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) is nursing’s portal to the world of clinical simulation pedagogy and learning environments. The INACSL conference is the leading forum for nurse educators (academic and clinical), managers and researches to connect in person with their community of practice for simulation. The annual conference is the ideal environment to gain current knowledge regarding the Standards of Best Practice: Simulation, patient care skill acquisition, simulation lab management and the latest methodologies using simulation to enhance the education of trainees and or practitioners. The annual conference provides an opportunity to network and share knowledge and skills to further the science of simulation alongside simulation leaders, educators, researchers and industry partners from around the world.
- Experience the newest innovations in nursing simulation and/ learning resources while you re-visit some tried-and-true methodologies.
- Explore future simulation opportunities using Evidence-Based Practice.
- Determine new directions for simulation and learning resource centers.
- Explore strategies to integrate technology into curriculum and practice.
- Examine the challenges of managing nursing simulation/ learning resource centers.
- Network with colleagues and experts.
Opening Keynote Address “Importance of Structured Debriefing” will be by Jenny Rudolph, PhD of Harvard Medical School’s Center for Medical Simulation.