How to Design Medical Simulation Curriculum — From Mentice
- It will save you time and effort
- It can be used for the design or redesign of courses, workshops and seminars
- It can help you meet the demands of accreditation bodies
- It will help ensure that you ask all the important questions, and consider and explore all options, before decisions are made
- It will help you improve your curriculum
- Curriculum design and evaluation, when performed using this approach, is an opportunity for scholarship.
Lessons here include how to:
- Tell the learner exactly what to expect including the methods of student support
- Advise the teacher on the content to deliver and how to support learners in their personal and professional development
- Enable the institution or organization to set appropriate assessments of student learning and implement relevant evaluations of the educational process
- Inform society on how the institution or organization is delivering on its social responsibilities.