HealthySimAdmin Video Content Now Available for Purchase
Now you can gain access to over 15 hours of HD-recorded content specifically addressing the needs of medical simulation program administrators at HealthySimAdmin.com! This community-support project was produced with support from the UNLV School of Nursing as well as Official Sponsors Laerdal, B-Line Medical & Pocket Nurse!
Watch these video highlights to see examples of HealthySimAdmin discussions:
Learn why HealthySimAdmin participants praised this innovative meeting and highly recommend it for any medical simulation program ranging from small one room labs to massive multi-lab centers:
Stream to your office or desktop computer one or all of the following sessions which average about two hours and include both a presentation and 10-member administrative expert panel discussion:
- Session A: “Collaborative Simulation Program Development” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Session B: “Funding Sources & Models” – Carolyn Yucha, RN, PhD, FAAN & COL (Ret) John McManus, MD, MCR
- Session C: “Clinical Educator Training & Buy-in” – Jane Kleinman RN, MAOM
- Session D: “Research Development” – Amar Pravin Patel, MS, NREMT-P, CFC
- Session E: “Daily Operations” – Henry Henao MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, EMT
- Session F: “IT Structures & Issues” – James Cypert BAP, BAIT, MCSE, MCT, MCP
- Session G: “Increasing Utilization” – Allen J. Giannakopoulos, Ph.D.
- Session H: “Business Development & Revenue Generation” – Lance Baily, HealthySimAdmin Organizer
Visit HealthySimAdmin.com to meet the panel of experts from hospitals, community college nursing and university-level nursing programs (both public and private), medical schools, EMS Providers, the US military, and leading medical simulation industry consultants.